Terms and Conditions of Use
"Fiordland House" would like to welcome you to this website; we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer. This information on this website is provided for general information only. “Fiordland House” has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur. “Fiordland House” attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, "Fiordland House” does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
"Fiordland House" reserves the right to improve and amend the web site / list without prior notice. "Fiordland House" reserves the right to withdraw or add models without prior notice.
By purchasing products from “Fiordland House” the purchaser (“the customer”), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale:
1. CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of the Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of the Act will apply.
2. LIMITION OF LIABILTY: The Customer shall indemnify “Fiordland House” against any loss of or damage to property. “Fiordland House” shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products, even if “Fiordland House” has been advised of their possibility.
3. ADDRESSING: If a product is found to be miss-addressed by “Fiordland House”, then “Fiordland House” shall be responsible for the redelivery, replacement or credit note of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then “Fiordland House” will not issue a credit note nor resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
4. MAILING CASH: “Fiordland House” does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, “Fiordland House" accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
6. GST: For New Zealand delivery addresses, all prices are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated.
7. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS: "Fiordland House” attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Fiordland House does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
8. ANTI SPAM POLICY: “Fiordland House” has a no tolerance spam policy. Your account will be immediately terminated if you send spam and you will be obligated to indemnify "Fiordland House” against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such spam. Generally, spam is defined as unsolicited mass email to persons with whom you do not have a business relationship or have not requested (opted-in to) your mailing.
9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: When you visit “Fiordland House” or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Shipping & Insurance
Whilst we take every care to pack and dispatch your order to ensure safe and timely arrival at its destination, we take no responsibility for loss or damage once the consignment leaves our Shop.
Before returning goods you must first contact us and let us know us that you wish to return goods and the reason why. Note we can not get replacement goods and "Fiordland House" accepts returned goods only if product you received is not as advertised or the product you received is faulty due to a manufacturing defect.
"Fiordland House" takes great care in packing products to ensure safe delivery. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacements or refunds should you receive goods that have been damaged in transit.
All returns must have prior authorization from us. Purchaser is responsible for return freight.
All goods are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as supplied, for 30 days from delivery date. Whilst statutory obligations apply, in no event will we be liable for consequential damages, or for any other expenses which may arise in conjunction with the goods or advice supplied by us. Our liability is limited to, and shall not exceed, the value equivalent to the purchase price paid.
Defective items will be refunded at our discretion. (Goods must be returned freight pre-paid. We will pay shipping on replacement item.) Under no circumstances will refund be made until defective goods are returned to us for inspection. Original invoice must accompany goods. (Where applicable)